This page contains the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the Logo Design Genius web site and its related services. Please read this page carefully. The following Terms and Conditions form a binding Agreement between you (Client) and Logo Design Genius. Your use of the Logo Design Genius’s Web Site indicates your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions.
Logo Design Genius agrees to award all rights associated with ownership and usage of materials developed by us to the customer upon completion of the project after receiving full and final payment. Till that time Logo Design Genius retains and reserves all rights to any content created by Logo Design Genius as set forth by the Copyright Laws of the United States of America (Title 17 U.S.C., et seq., and the Digital Copyright Act).
Initial Design Concept Delivery
1. All interaction occurs over the Internet.
2. Order confirmation will be sent to you by email confirming the immediate start of the project within one business day. The order will be confirmed only after receipt of completed Order Form and payment confirmation.
3. Initial concept delivery within 2-3 business days, depending on the complexity of your project, the schedules of our designers, and the rate at which we receive feedback from you. Some projects are completed in a week while others can take months to complete.
Logo Design Genius will deliver number of revisions based on the chosen logo package. Logo Design Genius will provide unlimited revisions of your logo design in the Ultra Logo Design Package.
1. All interaction occurs over the Internet.
2. Revision requests shall be submitted via our online dashboard. Revision cycles consist of 1-6 additional compositions that incorporate specific changes requested by the Client. The purpose of the revision process is to create responses that move forward in a specific direction from a SINGLE design composition as chosen by the Client. Client’s requests shall be modifications of the chosen composition only. Revision requests that depart from the current composition or require major graphical changes, will be honored and completed in the same timely manner.
3. If the Client wishes to pursue a second logo design from the initial concepts presented, a second logo design must first be purchased. If the Client finalizes more than one design Client will have to pay additional charge for per logo design.
4. Revision cycles take a minimum of 2 business days to complete, depending on the complexity of your requested changes.
5. Client shall have 30 days to respond to each set of concepts/revisions submitted to Client for review. If after 30 days the Client has failed to respond, Logo Design Genius will assume the Project complete and the Project shall be deemed to be complete. * Changes to the text of a logo in progress, including a name change, will result in additional fees that must be paid in full before starting the project.
1. Upon completion of your logo design project, the final Logo Design Kit you will get at your Client Center. It may be in a compressed ZIP format single file and you will need WinZip or WinRAR to uncompress. In the case where the Client was not able to receive our final Logo Design Kit, we will resend these files after request from the Client. These requests will be entertained for 20 days from the date of first delivery of final logo or until you have been issued your final CD (if applicable).
2. Logo Design Genius assumes no liability to customers for any loss of business or other damages, real or constructive, whatsoever. Buyer assumes full risk of possible delays.
3. Buyer assumes full responsibility of ensuring the compatibility of the provided Logo files with their own system. While help is provided, Logo Design Genius assumes no liability to the customer neither for his own level of technological comprehension, nor for customer’s lack of access to proper hardware or software for viewing, printing or editing of the provided logo files.
Lifetime Design Backup/Storage
Logo Design Genius keeps a record of your finalized design once we provide you the final Design Kit. If Client requires the final files again in the future we can send them. The fee of lifetime backup is $20.00.
Additional Work / Cartoon Character / Illustration
Should Client require additional artwork beyond the scope of the standard logo package (either concurrently with the logo project or at a later date), the Client will be offered a price list for other corporate identity or graphic items. Additional work will be done after paying additional charges for add-on services in full.
Please note that Cartoon Logo / Character Design and Detailed Illustrations are beyond the scope of logo design and are not included in the price. Cartoon Logo / Character Design and Detailed Illustrations do not work well as part of a logo and we highly recommend against their use! Still, you may choose to include a detailed illustration in your design, which we will be happy to provide for an additional fee.
Guarantee & Refund Policy
Logo Design Genius committed to design a new logo that will satisfy you. If you are not satisfied with the initial responses provided by Logo Design Genius, you may request a refund by Client center’s feedback form. Logo Design Genius will refund the initial payment made by you, less a $30.00 service and processing fee. If you have paid using your credit card - the money will be transferred back to your credit card account. Refunds will be processed within 6-14 business days after your request.
This refund policy will not take effect under any of the following circumstances:
1. If we do not hear back from you for more than 25 days.
2. If you have approved your any of the sample designs we have created for you.
3. If work was commenced on one of your samples and made more than 1 alterations / revisions for you.
4. If the company we are making the logo for discontinues its operations, changes its name or its activity.
5. If the project is closed for reasons not related to our design.
Once you have requested revisions, you will no longer be eligible for a refund. Instead, we assure you of 100% Satisfaction Guarantee through unlimited FREE revisions of your logo design until you approve of your final logo design.
Regarding Trademarks and Service Marks
Logo Design Genius expects the Client to perform research on their company name to be sure their name is not already in use and securing a trademark or service mark to protect the Client’s legal rights to any name or image. Logo Design Genius is not and will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name or image.
Ownership / Copyrights
Ownership (copyright and title) of the final artwork becomes the property of the Client, having unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of the image upon project completion and receipt of full payment. Logo Design Genius retains rights to display the artwork in portfolio and advertising materials. All concepts, comprehensives, or other preliminary materials, which are not selected by the Client or are not included into the final delivery, remain the full property of Logo Design Genius.
In the event that payment for any logo design is not made in accordance with the payment policies of Logo Design Genius, then all of Client's rights in and to the logo design created for it, including any trademark property will immediately revert back to Logo Design Genius.